How it works
- Purchase your test online and complete the passenger locator form.
- Kit will be posted via Royal Mail Tracked 24, tracking number emailed after dispatch
- Perform tests on Day 5, sample to be posted to lab via provided prepaid envelope using a Royal Mail Priority Post box. Important to take note of tracking number to track sample. Arrival day is day 0.
- Post sample back to lab via provided prepaid envelope using a Royal Mail Priority Post box on the day test is taken. Important to take note of tracking number to track sample.
- Your results will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the lab receiving your sample.
- Your quarantine ends when you receive negative day 5 test result.
- Please refer to our FAQs for more information. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Important Information: AIS Covid Testing Day 5 is available only to those returning to the UK from a country that is NOT a red list travel ban country. It is your responsibility to check your country of departure on the UK Government’s website prior to booking a test for the latest requirements.